9th Natyam National theatre festival at Balwant gargi open air theatre

9th Natyam National theatre festival is going on at Balwant Gargi Open air theatre Rose Garden Bathinda from 3rd Oct to 13th Oct.

very good initiative from Punjab Sangeet natak academy in association with Sangeet natak academy delhi, Haryana kala Parishad and Punjabi academy delhi

All respected members are requested to encourage these academies by showing their presence at the venue as Bathinda city is penetrating in Art & culture activities. There are a lots of art lovers in our city but due to lack of infrastructure and less interest of people, they used to move to bigger cities to fulfill their dreams. Now our artists are getting a chance to enhance their skills. Let’s encourage them by being an audience. All are cordially invited in this festival, entry is free for all. No ticket price .

I am posting this topic as I think there is a little bit advertisement issue in such types of festival as I came to know about this festival only by one of my friend. I didn’t get any message on social media regarding this festival. A lots of members may have appreciated earlier plays of the festival , please let others know ( by Ranking between 1 to 5)what is your opinion about this initiative? .

Today’s play is “PATLOON” by “Abhiniya Rangmanch,Hissar” directed by Mr. Manish joshi .
7:30 PM sharp.

1 Like