Baba ka Dhaba ( Social Media Power)

“Baba ka Dhaba” at Malviya Nagar will be known for the one of the most overnight viral video of 2020 .

Power of social media can be understood well by this viral vide. It’s good that baba is getting fame & money…his life started changing overnight which is very good…

Appreciated…

There is a tide of congratulations by all the youtubers of Delhi at baba ka dhaba… Every youtuber wanna make a video with baba for their own YouTube channel.

It’s good that baba is getting help but alongside it’s also true that so many so called news channels and youtubers rushed the baba ka dhaba just to bake their hands… they are just Making hay while the sunshines…

Baba is no more sympathetic person now… He is just a content for some of the youtubers and local news channels(not all) these days. Baba ka dhaba is filled with posters of soft drinks companies and other food related payment wallet companies…

We are living in trend zone these days… I’m also the part of same… I wrote about today’s trending thing… Let’s see how long this trend will go…

On another side … It seems good too… Unemployed Delhiites Youth is doing some stuff for living…

I hope people don’t forget Baba ka dhaba in future… It shouldn’t be "chaar din ki chaandni’ type of thing.

1 Like

Very well written grover ज़ी.

I also wish that society became aware of the other aspect of this trend. That is, people throng to the one person or place who starts trending on the social media.
But what about the other thousands of people who are living in much worse conditions. Just because they didn’t get mentioned in one of the tweets doesn’t mean that they don’t exist…

So the resources/donations/ideas should be applied to improve the overall quality of the lives of the poor. We shouldn’t put all our resources to just one person who got mentioned in somebody’s posts.

If people really want to understand the pain of the thousands of people like ‘baba ka dhaba’, then they should do something about those all around them, wherever they are.

1 Like

Baba tune ye kya kiya…

Ghor kalyug…

1 Like