Since child I’ve heard and seen many people getting electrocluted by high tension wires crossing their homes, properties, vacant plots in Moga city. Many animals are killed by this high votage current.
If a poor man happens to ram his lorry/truck into an electric pole, an case against him is lodged and he is made to pay the losses caused. Even though it may not be entirely his mistake.
Then when people are getting killed in this manner, why no Junior or Senior Engineer, or PSPCL management is held responsible? Why can’t they insulated those residential areas against these accidents? There should be some reply from some government person.
Case in hand is of today in Bathinda. A young girl got electrocuted and is very critical. I got a msg getting circulated on social media, like this:
This little girl came in contact with high voltage wire crossing above her house . Please come forward to help her treatment is going around in Cosmo hospital Bathinda.
Contact :91 78377 95610