MI के प्रोडक्ट धीरे धीरे बहुत बेकार आने लग गए हैं।

I took MI products to be better than all others, even when almost none in India knew about MI products.

But for the last few years, my service center friends slowly/secretly told me about MI’s deliberate attempts to push such updates to their products, chiefly mobiles, so that the user would be forced to replace that product he is using.

Their mobiles don’t last more than 1 or at the most, 2 years.

Even last year, I bought a few CCTV cams of different companies. Out of them MI proved the most bad one, and Active Pixel the best ones.

Surprisingly, MI had the most limited warranty among all. Some had 2 years, some had 1 year, MI had just 6 months warranty.

And it happened that just 2 days before my warranty was going to end, my cam went faulty. Their service center said that its not repairable and they will replace the same with the same model’s new piece. Which they did.

But, very sad that that new cam didn’t have any warranty on it and the same went faulty only after 1-2 months.

I’m very sad that after spending a bit higher price on MI product(s), the people like me are left with no option but to throw their products in the end.

Also, I’d like to mention that if we start a chat session with their support team, you need around an hour just to convey what product you’re having, how much warranty is left, exactly what the problem is, and it may happen that after an hour or so, after knowing all these things, they might say that, ‘sorry, they can’t help in this case, as this has gone out of warranty’.

It all has happened with me.