Shouldn't Digital payment to be mandatory in all medical institutes & labs?

Recently , I visited some renowned multispeciality hospitals and MRI centres in Bathinda.
I was so amazed to see that some of these renowned institutes were not accepting card payment and any other digital wallet payment mode transection. Even they were not accepting cheques for the payment.

In this digital era where even a local street vendor is using digital payment mode, these hospitals and lab institutes are asking for only cash payments which is not acceptable at all.

In my opinion these health centres should be strictly asked to use ATM/Credit Card swiping machine for the eas of patients family as at these types of situations no one has spare time to arrange such cash amount for the payments in hospital. At least for the payment of more than Rs 10K , ATM swipe machine should be mandatory or any other digital payment mode should be used .

3 Likes

अभिषेक जी, इसका एक ही मतलब हो सकता है वो सब ब्लैक मनी इकठी कर रहे हैं।

बैंक के थ्रु लेंगे तो उनको वो इंकम दिखानी पड़ेगी।

आप ने जो भी पेमेंट की है, क्या उस पर जीएसटी नंबर लिखा हुआ है उनके बिल/रीसीट पर?

3 Likes

Exactly… Still bills are not generated. But I am looking in this matter. I’ll brief about the same later whenever I got free from there.

3 Likes

अगर उनके बिल/रीसीट पर जीएसटी नंबर प्रिन्ट न हुआ तो वो पक्का 2 नंबर का काम कर रहे हैं।
आप एक बार उनको पूछना जरूर की जब आप सर्विस प्रवाइड कर रहे हैं तो सर्विस टैक्स (यानि की जीएसटी) नंबर क्यूँ नहीं प्रिन्ट है इस पर।

और अगर जीएसटी प्रिन्ट हुआ, तो फिर दूसरे तरीके से फंस सकते हैं। (हम अपनी रिटर्न में वो फाइल कर सकते हैं और वो उनकी रिटर्न से क्रॉस वेरफाइ नहीं हो पाएगा)।

3 Likes

There is no GST no. in receipt of Pioneer Diagnostic centre receipt.

1 Like

Did they demand service tax from you? Is it added separately?
If ‘yes’, then in that case they’ re stealing both: Service tax as well as income tax.

Otherwise they might be stealing only the income tax.

3 Likes

All doctors are accept his fee in cash.

2 Likes

All lawyers also accept only cash.

(:kissing_closed_eyes: many मेंबर्स are lawyer there)

3 Likes

I got all the bills from concerned doctor, Laboratory and MRI centres… No GST no. is mentioned…
I don’t wanna disclose the names of hospital and labs…as I need to visit them again in future also…

But my issue was of online payment… They are not having any digital payment mode… Which should be mandatory…

1 Like

Then they are just collecting black money. But they are not overcharging us (as they are not charging any service tax from us).

And since they are collecting money in black, they can’t have online mode. But its indirectly benefiting us also (but hurting our country).

1 Like

But sir… The main issue was the mode of payment… For the payment at such institutes the online payment or card payment option should be must…kionki itna cash leke koi Nahi ghumta aaj kal… Or specially patients ke pass to ATM tak Jane Ka time bhi Nahi hota…

1 Like

If they would take payment thru bank/online, then they can’t hide it from government. And if they can’t hide the transaction, then they would need to collect service tax from us and also pay income tax from their own pocket.

Almost all doctors, lawyers, architects are collecting black money.

2 Likes