Social activities in Bathinda

I, Abhishek Grover ( Bathinde helper group member) was not aware about Social groups (NGOs, Charitable societies) in Bathinda earlier but now a days due to covid-19 lockdown, A lots of societies are active these days. I’m following some of these welfare societies of Bathinda and some renowned social workers of Bathinda as they are active these days. Some political background people are also in social work job these days.Few of these are as follows:

Naujwan welfare society ( Mr. Sonu Maheshwari)
Sahara welfare society
Adarsh welfare( Mr. Manish Pandhi)
Aasra welfare society
Sathi Welfare society
Mr. Gurwinder Sharma
Mr. Tehal Singh Sidhu
Mr. Sarup Singla
Shyam Dhaba owner (Mr. Rattan Singla)
Mr. Jaijit Johal (Jojo) and so on……….

All are doing well in their field. But question raised here is that can’t they work under one banner? If they can’t work under one banner then why are they criticizing each others? This noble work can be done in a silent way too.
Credit war is going on these days in the city. Along with this noble work , these societies and social workers are pulling each other’s legs on social media these days. Everyone is criticizing each other just to show that his or her group is better . All this seem to be just a credit war. Everyone wants to be the ‘’HERO’’ in this pandemic situation for his or her betterment in near future. They are criticizing each other on social media. FIRs are being lodged against each others.
Mr. Tehal Singh Sidhu & Manish Pandhi criticizing each other. Sahara welfare society distributing cakes to the birthday person & Naujwan society representative criticizing the distribution of cakes. Even they have also distributed cold drinks to the needies earlier. Mr. Sarup Singla & Mr. Jaijit Johal (jojo) criticizing each other. Some societies are questioning to the govt. about the distribution of curfew passes that why that person is allotted passes and why not us?
Same is the case with media too these days. They are also biased in this regard. A lots of collaborations being seen these days .
Some of the renowned social activist seen criticizing Bathinda public explaining ( ਸ਼ਰਮ ਕਰੋ ,ਘਰੋਂ ਬਾਹਰ ਨਿਕਲੋ . ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰੋ , ਦਾਨ ਕਰੋ) ਜੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਬਾਹਰ ਨਿਕਲਕੇ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰਨ ਲੱਗ ਗਏ ਫੇਰ Lock down ਕਾਹਦਾ? ਸਾਰੇ ਆਪਨੋ ਆਪਣੀ ਦੁਕਾਨ ਵੀ ਖੋਲ ਲੈਣ ਗਏ ਫੇਰ ਤਾਂ .
These are just my views . I don’t have any intention to let any right person down. So please don’t take my views personally.

Regards

Abhishek

मैं ऐसे किसी भी प्लेटफॉर्म पर आने के लिए तयार हूँ।

1 Like