Where is the Hyundai Santro Fog Lights switch knob?

If you don’t know the actual position of the button/knob to turn on or off the Fog Lights (those which are fitted into the front bumper’s lowest edge, on both left and right sides of the car front), then watch this 30 second video. I was frustrated when I found that there was no button or way to turn on those 2 lights/lamps, and even google didn’t throw any useful result to me, then ultimately I found from their dealer and here I’m sharing the same.

I’m making this video on/for Hyundai Santro Zip (and Xing) model. But I hope some other Hyundai car models too should have the position of this fog light lamps button on the same place, just above the stereo. And yes, Google was of NO HELP at all, when I missed this know switch. At this day, you can’t find any other result on google which would tell you this.

ह्युंदई संतरो जिप मोडेल की कार के फॉग लंपस/लाइटस (जो कार के फ्रन्ट बम्पर के निचले दोनों कॉर्नरस पर होतीं हैं) को ऑन ऑफ करने की नाब/बटन ही नहीं मिल पाया। यदि आपका नहीं पता तो आपको यह ढूँढना काफी मुश्किल लगेगा। लेकिन जब मिल जाएगा, तो आप कहेंगे की सामने ही था यह तो।

मैंने यह विडिओ ज़िप (तथा जिंग) मोडेल के लिए/पर बनाया है, परंतु हो सकता है की ह्युंदई की दूसरी कारों में भी यह यहीं पर हो।

और हाँ, जब मुझे यह नहीं मिला था, तब गूगल ने इस पर मेरी कोई हेल्प नहीं की।